Are you feeling blah? No energy? Overweight?
Did you go off track over Christmas?
Just not feeling quite right?
The Informed Health Nutritional Wellbeing Centre are running a 6 week Reboot and Revitalise Group Program.
Results you can expect from this program include:
- Fat Loss
- Increased Energy
- Improved Overall Wellbeing
- Get rid of that sugar addiction before Easter!
You will get back on track with eating plans that are about real food and nourishing your body for sustainable long term results. This plan eases you into healthy eating habits that will last you a lifetime. Stop punishing your body and start nourishing it! (We are happy to offer alternatives if you have food sensitivities).
- 1 x one on one 30 minute consultation with a Nutritionist
- 6 x weekly 30 minute group sessions with a Nutritionist
- 6 weekly Eating Plans (Transition, Detox/Cleanse, Digestive Healing, Metabolism Boost, Anti-aging/Anti-inflammatory and Nourishing Lifestyle)
- Education and support to achieve Your Ultimate Wellbeing.
All of this value for just $327
If you bring a partner/friend you will get the program for $297 each, it’s great to have someone to share the experience with, that extra support can motivate you and enhance your results!
Whether you are trying to lose a few kg or just wanting to feel better and have more energy, this program is for you!
Your one on one consultation time is flexible.
Group times are as follows:
- Week 1: Tuesday 9 February 5.30pm
- Week 2: Tuesday 16 February 5.30pm
- Week 3: Tuesday 23 February 5.30pm
- Week 4: Tuesday 1 March 5.30pm
- Week 5: Tuesday 8 March 5.30pm
- Week 6: Tuesday 15 March 5.30pm
- Informed Health Nutritional Wellbeing Centre, 1 Lemko Place Penrith (map here)
Call now to book your program for Your Ultimate Wellbeing! 47 222 111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. (Ensure you clearly provide your name and number).
Note: Minimum numbers are required for this program to go ahead. If the above times don’t suit you but you would still like to do this program, contact us and let us know when you would be available. If we have enough interest we will try to cater to more times/days.
The photo/meme is thanks to That Sugar Film, if you haven’t seen it yet we highly recommend it!