How would you like to feel happier and healthier?
Are you confused by all the conflicting health and dietary information you read in magazines and on the internet?
At the Informed Health Nutritional Wellbeing Centre we recognise the need for a streamlined, client-focussed program to help our clients feel great and full of energy. It is important to know that health comes in many sizes therefore this program has a health focus not a size focus.
‘Your Ultimate Wellbeing Program’ provides information, inspiration and support to help you achieve optimum health. We will also address any symptoms or health issues you may be experiencing. In this program you will learn about the foods that will nourish your body and improve your digestion, allowing you to absorb nutrients more effectively. This will boost your mood, motivation and energy!
This program is terrific for those wishing to achieve fat loss; our major focus is to help you make lasting improvements to your overall health and quality of life. We address emotional eating, it is often a big factor in weight and health issues. We help you to learn to nourish yourself and change your daily "conversation" about food!
16 x 30 minute consultations over 4-8 with our fully qualified Nutritionists, some consultations being with Fiona who is also a Holistic Counsellor. You will develop a new awareness of your body and learn how to incorporate a change in diet and lifestyle to achieve and sustain your goals. Each session will provide you with practical help and support so that you can enjoy a happy, healthy and energetic life. Fiona discusses the program in this video.
- You will receive a copy of our ‘Nutritional Wellbeing Guide’ - a reliable, well-researched handbook that will help you to understand how your body works. It discusses the importance of a healthy balanced diet, adequate sleep and regular movement in achieving your optimum health. It also looks at the various issues and road blocks you may encounter on your road to wellness and how to best manage these.
- Our ‘Recipe Ideas Guide’ is a companion to the Nutritional Wellbeing Guide and will provide you with helpful hints and tasty, nutritionally sound recipes for everyday meals and treats. You will find suggestions for breakfast, lunch and dinner along with condiments, sweet and savoury snacks and desserts. This guide gives many options for those with food sensitivities, catering for gluten free, dairy free etc. This recipe guide is free to our Wellbeing Program participants.
- We know that ‘one size does not fit all’! We will work with you to tailor a program that is suitable for your body and lifestyle needs.
- Our program addresses both the physical and emotional aspects of the lifestyle change you will be undergoing and will provide you with the tools and support to get through any challenges you may encounter.
- Are you gluten, lactose, dairy or egg sensitive? We will take any food sensitivities into account and make sure that you are you getting abundant nutrients to maintain a healthy body.
- Our program is Paleo and LCHF friendly.
- Our program can be catered to specific health issues, for example (diabetes, insulin resistance, high cholesterol, fatty liver, digestive issues, food sensitivities, coeliac disease, hormonal issues etc).
- You will have access to our exclusive Your Ultimate Wellbeing Facebook group for extra resources and a supportive community.
Bonus Nutritional Counselling Package:
After doing this program for a few years we have discovered that some people need more time to work through emotional challenges. For those who know that there is a big emotional/stress component to their health issues, there is an option to turn 8 of the 30 minute consultations into 60 minute consultations with Fiona to allow more time for counselling and strategies around self talk and relationship to food. If you are not sure what you need we will tell you if we think you need longer consultations once you begin the program. This bonus package is only an additional $348 up front or 4 extra $87 payments.
Split up front payments or Paysmart weekly or fortnightly deductions of $87 available - 16 weeks/fortnights (20 if you add the bonus counselling package)
Your Ultimate Wellbeing program targets your overall wellbeing through a holistic approach learning how to connect with your body and eat what’s right for you. This certainly does include fat loss for those who need it. It is really useful if you have health conditions such as insulin resistance or if you are an emotional/stress eater. We address stress, self-talk, relationship to yourself and your relationship to food specifically.
Our Nutritionists work together to deliver a program that supports your individual needs. Appointments with Rebecca will have more of a nutrition, recipe and eating plan focus. Appointments with Fiona (who is also a qualified Holistic Counsellor) will have more of a focus on stress, self-talk, emotional eating and your relationship to food.
There is an option to start with an 8 week program, and only continue the second 8 weeks if required. This is useful for those unsure of their ability to commit to the program. It is also useful for those not requiring as much emotional support.
The program is an Investment of $1392 or $1740 if adding the Nutritional Counselling Package
Note for comparison: Our casual price for 30 minute consultations is $97, within the program it is $87. Our casual price for 60 minute consultations is $147, within the program it is only $130.50.
We have a limited number of appointments available each week for program appointments and due to the length of the program, clients book their consultation times up to 4-6 months in advance. Due to the limited number of places we now require applications for doing the program. If you would like to apply for the program, contact us.
“A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step”
Ready to change your life?
Book in now & we will be in contact with you shortly.