This program is terrific for those wishing to achieve fat loss. Our major focus is to help you make lasting improvements to your overall health and quality of life. We address emotional eating, which is often a big factor in weight and health issues. We help you learn to nourish yourself and change your daily “conversation” about food.
Can I do this program online?
Yes, you can do it in the comfort of your home via telehealth video.
What can I expect from the program?
You will have weekly or fortnightly one-on-one online telehealth video consultations with one of our fully qualified nutritionists. We will provide education and support, along with guidance to help you improve your health and achieve your specific health goals. You will have our Recipe and Nutritional Guide as well as our Ultimate Wellbeing Guide. (You’ll find more information on these resources at the bottom of the page.)
Our program is flexible enough to work on your biggest issues, whether they are digestive issues, insulin resistance, or perhaps stress or anxiety. You can work with one of our nutritionists or both of us. Rebecca is a real foodie and is great for nutritional support and recipe ideas, Fiona is also a holistic counsellor who can work more with emotional issues that may be getting in the way of your healing.
You will develop a new awareness of your body and learn how to incorporate a change in diet and lifestyle to achieve and sustain your goals. Each session will provide you with practical help and support so you can enjoy a happy, healthy and energetic life.
Book in for a free strategy session to see if this is the right program for you by clicking the ‘Book online’ button below.
We know that one size does not fit all. So we will work with you to tailor a program that is suitable for your body and lifestyle needs.
Our program addresses both the physical and emotional aspects of the lifestyle change you will be undergoing. You’ll also get the tools and support to get through any challenges you may encounter.
Are you gluten, lactose, dairy or egg sensitive? We will take any food sensitivities into account and make sure you are you getting plenty of nutrients to maintain a healthy body.
Our program can cater to specific health issues such as:
- insulin resistance
- high cholesterol
- fatty liver
- digestive issues
- food sensitivities
- coeliac disease
- hormonal issues
Your Ultimate Wellbeing program is a 12-week one-on-one program. You can either do 6 or 12 weeks of the program. All consultations are 30-45 minutes and conducted via telehealth video.
Your investment for 6 weeks is $657 (or 6 payments of $110 on payment plan).
What are you waiting for? It’s time to look after yourself for a change.
Here are more details on the resources you will receive when you do Your Ultimate Wellbeing Program.
- You will receive a copy of our Ultimate Wellbeing Guide – a reliable, well-researched handbook and workbook that will help you to understand how your body works. It discusses the importance of a healthy balanced diet, adequate sleep, stress management, insights into self-talk and emotional eating and much more to help you in achieving your optimum health. It also looks at the various issues and road blocks you may encounter on your road to wellness, and how to best manage them. This guide is exclusive to clients doing this program.
- Our one-on-one clients also receive our Recipe and Nutritional Guide – a companion to the Ultimate Wellbeing Guide. It provides you with eating plans, helpful hints, and tasty, nutritionally sound recipes for everyday meals and treats including anti-inflammatory and digestive healing eating plans. You will find suggestions for breakfast, lunch and dinner, along with condiments, sweet and savoury snacks, and desserts. This guide also provides options for those with food sensitivities, catering for gluten-free, dairy-free etc.
What’s included in the program?
- 6 or 12 one-on-one telehealth video consultations with an experienced nutritionist (each 30-45 minutes).
- The option to have consultations with Fiona (a holistic counsellor and life coach), Rebecca (our recipe and food expert), or both.
- Our Recipe and Wellness Guide, along with specific guidance on recipes, meal plans and healthy eating for you.
- Our Ultimate Wellbeing Guide, which includes our Energy Audit and Emotional Eating Toolbox that we can go through with you.
- A dedicated Facebook group for people who are doing or have done the Your Ultimate Wellbeing program.
- Structure, support and accountability to ensure you create new healthy habits so you can achieve your ultimate wellbeing.
How do I get started?
You begin with our Initial Health Assessment package. If you’re not sure whether this program is a good fit for you, book a free strategy session with one of our nutritionists instead. To do either, click the white booking button below.
How do I pay for the program?
You can pay $657 up front for your 6-week investment. You can also make 6 weekly payments of $110.
We’ll arrange to debit your bank account or credit card. (Depending on which account you choose there may be merchant fees). We use NAB Transact or Paysmart, depending on your needs.
Will my health fund cover this program?
While some health funds cover nutrition consultations (which is what these are), most will not cover online telehealth video consultations.
Ask your health fund whether they will cover teleheatlh video nutrition consultations or a health and weight loss program. They may give you something for the program if you have a letter from your doctor). Let us know if your health fund agrees to give you some sort of benefit and we will ensure you get the appropriate receipt with the provider number and service listed.
Medicare and Health Care plans do not cover this program.
What happens if I need to miss an appointment?
If you give us enough notice, we can be quite flexible. You will receive an email the day the appointment is booked. We will send an SMS confirmation 2 days before and an email the day before your appointment to confirm. You can reply to either of those messages to reschedule your appointment. However, if you give less than 24 hours’ notice your appointment may be forfeited.
Do you do weekend or evening consultations?
Fiona and Rebecca are both available on Saturdays and some weekdays. Fiona is also available on some evenings. These are popular times so you’ll need to book in advance to ensure you get the regular time that suits you.
What happens when the program is finished?
You will feel better, more in control and more confident. You will also have a much healthier microbiome and immune system.
It really depends on you, your needs and how you are feeling. Some clients keep adding another 6 consultations for as long as they need support. Most clients drop to casual consultations every 3 or 6 months, to maintain good habits and have continued support and accountability. It also allows us to review any blood test/pathology results over time and make appropriate recommendations.