How would you like to feel happier and healthier?
Are you confused by all the conflicting health and dietary information you read in magazines and on the internet?
Learn how to Nurture and Nourish yourself to health, we help you with the things that get in the way of achieving your health goals.
‘Your Ultimate Wellbeing Program’ is different to any other program it provides information, inspiration and support to help you achieve optimum health. We will also address any symptoms or health issues you may be experiencing. In this program you will learn about the foods that will nourish your body and improve your digestion, allowing you to absorb nutrients more effectively. This will boost your mood, motivation and energy!
This program is terrific for those wishing to achieve fat loss; our major focus is to help you make lasting improvements to your overall health and quality of life. We address emotional eating, it is often a big factor in weight and health issues. We help you to learn to nourish yourself and change your daily "conversation" about food!
Weekly or fortnightly consultations with our fully qualified Nutritionists, (the longer counselling consultations are all with Fiona who is a qualified Holistic Counsellor and Nutritionist). You will develop a new awareness of your body and learn how to incorporate a change in diet and lifestyle to achieve and sustain your goals. Each session will provide you with practical help and support so that you can enjoy a happy, healthy and energetic life. Fiona discusses the program in this video.
- You will receive a copy of our ‘Ultimate Wellbeing Guide’ - a reliable, well-researched handbook and workbook that will help you to understand how your body works. It discusses the importance of a healthy balanced diet, adequate sleep, stress management, insights into self-talk and emotional eating and much more to help you in achieving your optimum health. It also looks at the various issues and road blocks you may encounter on your road to wellness and how to best manage these. This guide is exclusive clients doing this program.
- All of our clients receive our ‘Eating Plans and Recipe Book’ is a companion to the Nutritional Wellbeing Guide and will provide you with helpful hints and tasty, nutritionally sound recipes for everyday meals and treats. You will find suggestions for breakfast, lunch and dinner along with condiments, sweet and savoury snacks and desserts. This guide gives many options for those with food sensitivities, catering for gluten free, dairy free etc..
- We know that ‘one size does not fit all’! We will work with you to tailor a program that is suitable for your body and lifestyle needs.
- Our program addresses both the physical and emotional aspects of the lifestyle change you will be undergoing and will provide you with the tools and support to get through any challenges you may encounter.
- Are you gluten, lactose, dairy or egg sensitive? We will take any food sensitivities into account and make sure that you are you getting abundant nutrients to maintain a healthy body.
- Our program is Paleo and LCHF friendly.
- Our program can be catered to specific health issues, for example (diabetes, insulin resistance, high cholesterol, fatty liver, digestive issues, food sensitivities, coeliac disease, hormonal issues etc).
- You will have access to our exclusive Your Ultimate Wellbeing Facebook group for extra resources and a supportive community.
30 minute consultations are $87 (valued at $97)
60 minute consultations are $117 (valued at $147)
Consultations can be done in Penrith, Kurmond or via Skype.
There is an option to start with an 8 week program, and only continue the second 8 weeks if required. You can mix and match 30 and 60 minute consultations based on your individual needs. Talk to us about payment options.
It's your turn ......
.“A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step”
Ready to change your life?
Book in now & we will be in contact with you shortly.