How would you like to feel happier and healthier?
Are you confused by all the conflicting health and dietary information you read in magazines and on the internet?
At the Informed Health Nutritional Wellbeing Centre we recognise the need for a streamlined, client-focussed program to help our clients feel great and full of energy. It is important to know that health comes in many sizes therefore this program has a health focus not a size focus.
‘Your Ultimate Wellbeing Program’ provides information, inspiration and support to help you achieve optimum health. We will also address any symptoms or health issues you may be experiencing. In this program you will learn about the foods that will nourish your body and improve your digestion, allowing you to absorb nutrients more effectively. This will boost your mood, motivation and energy!
This program is terrific for those wishing to achieve fat loss; our major focus is to help you make lasting improvements to your overall health and quality of life. We address emotional eating, it is often a big factor in weight and health issues. We help you to learn to nourish yourself and change your daily "conversation" about food!
16 consultations over 4-8 with our fully qualified Nutritionists, some consultations being with Fiona who is also a Holistic Counsellor. You will develop a new awareness of your body and learn how to incorporate a change in diet and lifestyle to achieve and sustain your goals. Each session will provide you with practical help and support so that you can enjoy a happy, healthy and energetic life. Fiona discusses the program in this video.
- You will receive a copy of our ‘Nutritional Wellbeing Guide’ - a reliable, well-researched handbook that will help you to understand how your body works. It discusses the importance of a healthy balanced diet, adequate sleep and regular movement in achieving your optimum health. It also looks at the various issues and road blocks you may encounter on your road to wellness and how to best manage these.
- Our ‘Recipe Ideas Guide’ is a companion to the Nutritional Wellbeing Guide and will provide you with helpful hints and tasty, nutritionally sound recipes for everyday meals and treats. You will find suggestions for breakfast, lunch and dinner along with condiments, sweet and savoury snacks and desserts. This guide gives many options for those with food sensitivities, catering for gluten free, dairy free etc. This recipe guide is free to our Wellbeing Program participants.
- We know that ‘one size does not fit all’! We will work with you to tailor a program that is suitable for your body and lifestyle needs.
- Our program addresses both the physical and emotional aspects of the lifestyle change you will be undergoing and will provide you with the tools and support to get through any challenges you may encounter.
- Are you gluten, lactose, dairy or egg sensitive? We will take any food sensitivities into account and make sure that you are you getting abundant nutrients to maintain a healthy body.
- Our program is Paleo and LCHF friendly.
- Our program can be catered to specific health issues, for example (diabetes, insulin resistance, high cholesterol, fatty liver, digestive issues, food sensitivities, coeliac disease, hormonal issues etc).
Contact us today on 47 222 111 to take the first step towards a happy, healthy and energetic life.
“A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step”
Ready to change your life?
Book in now & we will be in contact with you shortly.