Making an appointment with our Nutritionists can turn your life around completely
At the Informed Health Nutritional Wellbeing Centre, we listen to you, we offer comprehensive testing and specific advice that will create permanent and positive life changes. When you understand your health conditions, you will understand how to manage and resolve them. It’s about giving you control of your life again so that you can actively take responsibility for your health.
- Identifying Food Sensitivities and helping you to adapt your diet accordingly
- Coeliac Disease and Lactose Intolerance helping you to adapt your diet accordingly and heal your gut
- Weight management and Weight Loss with Your Ultimate Wellbeing Program and Your Ultimate Weight Loss Program
- Improved Digestion: Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Reflux and other Digestive Issues
- Anxiety and Depression
- Stress management and nervous system support
- Low Energy / Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Liver support: including reversing Fatty Liver
- Cholesterol management
- Management and prevention of Diabetes
- Our practitioners conduct health assessments to assist us in personalising your treatment.
“The doctor of the future will no longer treat the human frame with drugs, but rather will cure and prevent disease with nutrition.”
What Initial Consultations are available?
We have 3 options for your Initial Nutrition Consultation:
- Initial Health Assessment Package (2-3 hours): Includes comprehensive testing and Report of Findings including consultations/recommendations by a qualified nutritionist. Read more about what is included here. $384
- Initial Health Assessment (60 minutes): Includes thorough health assessment, zinc tally testing, sample eating plan and treatment recommendations by a qualified Nutritionist. $197
- Nutrition Lesson (45 minutes): This consultation is about food only and includes our Recipe Ideas Guide and Nutritional Wellbeing Guide written by our Nutritionists (valued at $40). Dietary recommendations by a qualified nutritionist. We cater to gluten free/dairy free/paleo/LCHF/vegan or other dietary requirements. $157
If you are not sure which consultation to do, it is best to book in the Introductory Nutrition Consultation or call us to discuss what will suit your needs. Phone 47 222 111.
More detail of what to expect when you choose the Initial Health Assessment Package
We talk to you about your health goals, ensure we have an extensive case history of each and every system of the body to find out what initially caused the imbalance that lead to a decline in health. This if followed by a comprehensive health assessment. Our assessment includes zinc tally test, urine tests (eg glucose, pH, heavy metals). We are looking at clinical signs of nutritional deficiencies, oxidative stress and inflammation. (Call us for more information about our health assessment 47 222 111).
After your assessment, our Nutritionists spend time researching and writing a comprehensive Report of Findings document about you, and this is presented and explained to you with a treatment plan at a follow up consultation.
We may recommend specific nutrient supplementation on the first or at later consultations. This is tailored to your needs for correcting your metabolism, improving energy, hormones, repairing the digestive system, ultimately providing increased absorption of essential nutrients from the diet. This is a very important part of the treatment because without excellent absorption of nutrients, the immune system suffers, and energy is depleted. This can cause blood sugar levels to go on a roller coaster ride up and down causing more fatigue and sugar cravings which only encourages further poor dietary habits.
Interestingly, clients say that we are the first health practitioners who have taken the time to explain their health condition to them properly, even though they have often been to many other health professionals!